Friday, October 5, 2012

the comment: Fashion Challenge: 2 Great Outfits

Fashion Challenge: 2 Great Speck Products MB13AU-SEE-PNK 13-Inch Aluminum Unibody/Black Keyboard See Thru Case for MacBook (Pink) (Personal Computers) This case is very nice, but not only does it look a bit fragile, but please keep in mind that this is for the new macbook. I have the model from about a year ago and ordered this case, and it doesn't fit at all. Don't make the same mistake and make sure you have a compatible computer.

While the shoe is a narrow width through the front part of the shoe, the heel strap is still too wide and does not fit my heel. Would be nice if the heel had an adjustable strap also.
the comment: Fashion Challenge: 2 Great Outfits
Fashion Challenge: 2 Great I ordered these shoes just before Christmas and it took them less than 10 days to get them to me in Afghanistan. For those of you not familiar with mailing to APO's, that is lightning fast. This is about my 20th pair of ASICS and 5th or 6th pair of Kayano's so they were exactly as I expected other than running a touch bigger than older models. I definitely recommend the Kayano's for bigger runners and the shipper was very quick in a time where mail usually takes forever. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment