Tuesday, October 2, 2012

New York Magazine: What Men Think of Women's Shoes reviews online reviews

New York Magazine: What Great walking shoe. As other reviews have said, they run on the small side. I bought 1/2 size larger based on reviews, and I'd say they were initially still a bit snug. With walking, they have loosened up and are fine. They are very stable, good arch support, very good cushioning. I used them in some pretty wet weather in Alaska, and my feet stayed nice and dry. CON: Not made in USA.

I was looking for a casual, black shoe that didn't look like sky high, hooker, wedged heels or soccer mom, dowdy looking shoes. Oddly enough, kinda hard to find! And i came across these and were surprised they were Dr. Scholl's. Truth be told, it made me feel old, but 1) FootSmart sent it to me soooo quickly. I got it 2 or 3 days before I expected them to arrive. And 2) when i tried them on they felt like you're wearing marshmallows. Amazingly comfortable. I'm really considering buying the Saddle Tan one too cuz I can see wearing these a million times over. It's a perfect height to still give you a little elongation of the leg but the elevation isn't so steep that it's uncomfortable to wear all day and with the special sole it's almost as comfortable was wearing flats. The straps aren't quite as delicate as the pictures depict, I feel like they're just a little bit chunkier but not enough to detract from the shoe itself. Still very cute, very comfortable all around, every day shoe. The other review said they seem to run a little small but keep in mind it's leather and leather stretches over time and conforms to your foot.
New York Magazine: What Men Think of Women's Shoes reviews online reviews
New York Magazine: What I have received many compliments on the LOOK of the boots And I fIND them comfortable but I feel the side zipper needs to go to the top, there is a gap between the end of the zipper and the top velcro strap plus the tongue gets in the way due to it's limited attatchment.LOve the style and height of the boot, zipper needs re-enforced stitching also,even slim people need more calf room,for tucking in pants and thicker socks, remember women have curvier calves than men

No comments:

Post a Comment